You deserve to be the best version of yourself. That is why at Totally Smiles, we offer solutions such as dental bridges to give you a smile that is like new again.
What is a dental bridge?
A dental bridge is a way of restoring your smile when a tooth is missing.
We often recommend a bridge for patients who have lost a tooth, leaving a space with teeth on either side. Our experienced team place dental crowns on the teeth on either side of the gap and then connect a false tooth to the crowns to bridge this gap.
Benefits of a dental bridge
A dental bridge can:
- close the gap created by a missing tooth.
- improve your biting function so you can enjoy the foods you love.
- prevent neighbouring teeth from moving.
- produce a natural-looking result.
- give you the confidence that comes with a great-looking smile.
Dental bridges are one of a few ways to replace missing teeth. We at Totally Smiles take a “no surprises” approach and our trustworthy team will always give you clear explanations about your options before drawing up a treatment plan suited to your unique needs.
Contact your local Totally Smiles practice to discuss options for a dental bridge.